Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Presto Pasta Night #154

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I love, love, love Italian cooking and pasta in particular. That's why I was so excited when I came across this blogging roundup. Presto Pasta Night was started by Ruth Daniels of Once Upon A Feast - Every Kitchen Tells its Stories and this week I am hosting the 154 week.

Here's how this works. Make a fabulous pasta dish, take a picture of it and post it on your blog and send me the link at kirstenmlindquist AT gmail DOT com and I'll include you in this week's roundup. Please also CC ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com. It's no limits, no holds barred pasta, any way you like it. What an easy, fun way to learn about more pasta dishes!

Please send me your link information no later than Thursday, March 11. Can't wait to see all of the exciting dishes you create!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Hey,
I just sent my entry over. :)
-Cool Lassi(e)